Our firm traces its beginnings to the mid 1970's when separate offices were opened in Carthage and Cookeville, Tennessee. The combination of these two offices during the 1990's has only strengthened our business model. Our original vision of a local firm has grown to accommodate a client base throughout the southeastern United States and beyond. We believe that client commitment and community involvement are the keys to our success.
The firm has served individuals, small businesses and large business clients in many industries and professions. Our main goal is to establish long-term relationships by offering viable and effective solutions for all clients' needs.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, including multi-state tax filings, trusts, estates and individuals
- General business consultation related to any business need including business acquisition or disposition
- Auditing services to nonpublic companies, governmental units, nonprofits and employee benefit plans
- Auditing services to transportation companies, financial institutions and construction companies
- Compilation and Review services
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Reporting
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate (monthly, quarterly, annually)
Our continued investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology, software and an extensive research library is indicative of our commitment to our clients.